2017 Retirement Bootcamp - Philadelphia: May 2, 2017
May 2, 2017 – Philadelphia
1001 N Delaware Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19125
Brett offers the latest insights on discussing the following with your clients::
- Starting a second career or working part-time
- Pursuing personal interests/volunteer work
- Planning for a longer life expectancy and the associated health care/living costs
- Possible need for financial support of adult children and/or the retirees parents (negative inheritance)
- Changes in Social Security and Medicare
- Receiving a Pension vs Rolling it to an IRA / single life vs other pension options
- Protecting tangible assets such as home, vacation home, and/or rental properties
- Maintaining proper estate documents
- Deciding on the legacy you wish to leave
- And much, much more!
10 CFP CE credit hours and 10 state CE credits for PA, NJ, DE and MD
$475 for non-Audio insights and FPRC members, $425 for members. To become a member, Click Here.
Includes presentation, lunch and snacks throughout the day as well as a cocktail/networking reception afterwards.