LIVE Retirement Bootcamp: Philadelphia & Boston Area
These day-long "bootcamps" cover strategies you need to know to provide the best retirement planning for your clients while earning you 10 CFP and 10 State continuing education hours.
Brett offers the latest insights on discussing the following with your clients:
- Starting a second career or working part-time
- Pursuing personal interests/volunteer work
- Planning for a longer life expectancy and the associated health care/living costs
- Possible need for financial support of adult children and/or the retirees parents (negative inheritance)
- Changes in Social Security and Medicare
- Receiving a Pension vs Rolling it to an IRA / single life vs other pension options
- Protecting tangible assets such as home, vacation home, and/or rental properties
- Maintaining proper estate documents
- Deciding on the legacy you wish to leave
- And much, much more!
$475 for non-Audio insights and FPRC members, $425 for members. For information on becoming a member, Click Here.
Registration includes presentation, lunch, refreshments and snacks throughout the day, and a cocktail/networking reception afterwards.
Register for Philadelphia Bootcamp
Register for Boston Area Bootcamp