Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are able to enjoy a long weekend and spend time with friends and family.
If you have some down-time between the food and football (or just need an excuse to get away from that annoying cousin), here are some Wall Street Journal articles that I’ve been meaning to share.
- How 529s Affect Financial Aid
- How to Maximize Taxes from Mutual Funds’ Capital Gains This Year
- Best Resources for Understanding Medicare
- Five Ways to Come Out Ahead with a Roth 401(k)
- Why Couples Should See a Financial Adviser Before They Get Married
- Pros and Cons of Different College Savings Accounts
- Test Your Smarts On… 401(k)s and IRAs
- College Savings Imbalance: Parents Put Aside More for Sons than Daughters
Hope you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.